Are you experiencing eyelashes that are too thin or sparse? Having to use eyeliner, mascara, and other makeup to draw attention to your eyes is time-consuming with results that are only temporary, but at Laser Health Works we offer prescription Latisse® solution to enhance your natural lash growth, volume, and color.
Located in Barrie and Midland in Ontario, Laser Health Works is led by Dr. Barb Loiskandl, Dr. Rainer Loiskandl, and Dr. Darlene Newnham. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and discover the benefits of Latisse® for longer, fuller, darker lashes.
What is Latisse®?
Having thin or sparse eyelashes is a common condition and can also occur as part of the aging process. Although the eyelashes are often an afterthought, having full lashes can add subtle highlights to your natural beauty and draw more attention to your eyes. Latisse® is a medicated solution that can help improve your lash growth naturally with regular, consistent treatment.
How Does Latisse® Work?
Although prescribed by our medical team at Laser Health Works, Latisse® is an at-home treatment that is easy to fit into your nightly routine. The treatment process involves multiple, specific steps for optimal results:
- Prior to application, be sure to cleanse the face and remove all makeup and contact lenses
- Remove a sterile applicator from its tray, holding it horizontally. Place a single drop of Latisse® on the area of the applicator that is closest to the tip, but not on the tip itself.
- Draw the applicator slowly along the skin at the base of the upper eyelashes, where the lashes meet the skin, moving from the inner part of the lash line to the outer.
- Blot any excess solution outside of the lash area with a tissue
- Dispose of the applicator and remove the second sterile applicator, repeating the process for the other eye.
Latisse® is meant for use on the upper eyelashes only and should not be applied to the lower lashes in order to prevent hair growth outside of the lash area.
When Will I See Results?
Regular Latisse® treatment over the course of 16 weeks can create lashes that are longer, fuller and darker. Although many patients begin to see improvements after four weeks with enhanced results typically becoming visible over eight and 12 weeks, patients are advised to continue with treatment for the full four months in order to achieve optimal results.
Although fuller, darker lash growth will be evident after 16 weeks, patients must continue using the product in order to maintain results. After daily applications of Latisse® are stopped, your lashes will eventually return to their natural length and fullness.
Contact Laser Health Works today to schedule a consultation and find out how Latisse® can subtly enhance your natural lash growth.